Whether you’re selling your home, or just need a little visual boost for fall, there are many simple ways to create an amazing first impression. Enhancing your curb appeal can be simple and doesn’t have to break the bank.
Here are some easy ideas for quick curb appeal:
- Repaint your front door for a pop of color and a bold front entrance. Don’t forget to add a new doormat and door wreath!
- Replace the door handle, doorbell, mailbox, porch light or any other hardware on the exterior of your home to modernize your home’s look.
- Install new house numbers on your home – match finishes to your hardware and style.
- Plus up your front porch with cozy new patio furniture. Add an indoor/outdoor rug to tie your “outdoor room” together and enjoy your outdoor space into the cool fall weather.
- Plant some colorful fall flowers in your flower beds and in containers on your porch. Add a new tree to your yard. Put in a new layer of mulch. Maintaining your greenspace makes your home more inviting.
- Add easy solar-powered landscape lighting along paths or gardens for added visual interest and safety.
Boosting your curb appeal will not only make you feel good about your home, it will make prospective buyers feel good about buying your home if you’re selling.