Love Where You Live ....................Licensed in MA & NH
Whether it’s a mudroom, a wine cellar or a spa, new home amenities continuously appear – bringing convenience and pleasure to homeowners everywhere. This year look for these hot amenities when you’re shopping for a new home. Or, add them as soon as you can!
• Dedicated Laundry Room: One of the most popular requests from home buyers is an upgraded laundry room. Amenities like utility sinks, drying racks and folding tables, and ample storage top the list.
• Smart Mirror: These LED installed mirrors control brightness levels and lighting temperature, and they defog easily with touch controls and memory.
• Underfloor Heating System: In the bathroom or kitchen, underfloor heating systems keep that tile or cement floor a constant temperature year-round.
• Outdoor Kitchen: With so much time spent at home now, upsizing your living space by expanding it to the outdoors offers room to grow without the cost of a true home addition. Outdoor kitchens and upgraded patios with fireplaces and grills hold their resale value as well, making them a hot home amenity for years to come.
• Energy-Efficient Features: Energy Star certified appliances, LED lighting, triple pane windows, smart thermostats, and solar panels are all gaining in popularity and quickly becoming the standard.
• Finished Garage: The addition of flooring, a cabinetry system, and ceiling storage have turned garages into yet another multi-use room of the house. Ease of maintenance, increased storage options and style make this one of the most wanted home amenities this year.